Oof. It's been a tough few weeks. Work and non-work. Always busy. Never enough hours in the day or coins in the pocket, it seems. Then, last night, an encounter with an offensive real estate agent left us shaken and more than a little stirred. Thankfully, Stefan Sagmeister (thanks, Merlin!) was there to save the day. Check it out:
1. Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
2. Thinking life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
3. Being not truthful works against me.
4. Helping other people helps me.
5. Organizing a charity group is surprisingly easy.
6. Everything I do always comes back to me.
7. Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
8. Over time I get used to everything and start taking if for granted.
9. Money does not make me happy.
10. Travelling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life.
11. Assuming is stifling.
12. Keeping a diary supports my personal development.
13. Trying to look good limits my life.
14. Worrying solves nothing.
15. Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
16. Having guts always works out for me.
There. Isn't that better?